Saturday, October 22, 2011

October 2011 and Pumpkin Patch

I know! I know! It has been a while since I last updated but life has just been busy. August and September seemed to fly by and now October is almost done. Today Colin and I went to the Pumpkin Patch with the Vandiver gang! It was so much fun. Colin seemed to enjoy watching all the children play! I know he can't wait to be able to run around himself and play. We Colin is holding at about 18 lbs, I weighted him this week at work! Life is going well here doesn't seem to be slowing down. Peter is out of town this weekend for work and then next week I leave for a 5 day trip for work to Savannah GA. It will probably be a difficult week for me and I am sure it won't be easy for Peter as well as he will be taking care of Colin full time. That should be interesting for both of them.











No comments:

Post a Comment