Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Getting Out

This past week we have been a little busy. Unlce Kyle was coming down last weekend to surprise us for a visit however, with the airlines he did not make the trip and had to turn around and go back to Boston. We were a little disappointed. We were able to get out of the house for our first trip just Colin and I. We decided to go over to Julie's to hang out with her and the boys for the day. It only took us 4 hours to get out of the house. We made it over to her house and hung out for a few hours it was great to get out and about.

We got a call on Tuesday that Unlce Kyle was going to come this weekend, we were super excited. Kyle got in Thursday night pretty late however we were up so we went to the airport with my dad to pick up Kyle. Friday night we finally took Colin out for dinner, he was awesome, slept thru the entire dinner. I finally got like 6 hours of sleep in a row on Friday night. Peter sent me to bed and took care of Colin untile around 5 am that morning and I heard him crying so I told Peter to go to bed that I can take care of him.

Sunday we went on our first trip to Wal-Mart once again my little man slept thru the entire trip and rode in his carseat great. I hope he can do it on our long trip to Florida later this month and then Texas next month. We are going to be busy from now until I go back to work at the end of May. Every weekend it seems we have something going on or someone coming to visit. I can't wait to see how it goes but man before I know it I will be going back to work.

 His first bath


He loves to hold on to the bar during his  diaper changes
 His first bottle
 4 weeks old
 Snuggling with Unlce Kyle
5 Weeks old

2 comments:

  1. Amazing how much COlin has grown in two weeks. How much does he weigh. He looks 8 pounds already. You are doing great!!!! Mom- Oma-Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. How precious! It is good to hear about you getting our and about. Glad that Kyle got to come and visit and see his nephew! I know that Colin enjoyed every minute of it. I'm sure Kyle enjoyed it too! Enjoy every second with colin... Times flies in go back in just a couple of weeks. :(

    ReplyDelete