Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter

WOW! What a busy week we have had. We got out and about everyday this week except for one day when we had storms. It felt very nice to get out and go shopping and have a play date. My little boy is two months old today on Easter. We are so blessed with this precious little man. I took Colin to work this week to see the girls. So I decided to weigh him, he weighs 10 lbs and 15 ounces. He is sleeping 6-7 hours at night at least 3-4 night a week, which is great. He is still having some stomach issues and when his stomach hurts the entire house and neighborhood seem to know. Hopefully it will work its self out in the next week or so.
Last Sunday I took Colin to see the Easter bunny at my mom's work. He did has he usually does and slept through the entire outing.



This week is not going to slow down at all. We close on our new house on Thursday and leave for South Florida. We are going to see one of my best friends get married and I can not wait to see Nicole and Dominic get married. Then we are off to the other side of Florida to see Peter's Grandmother then back to Huntsville to work on our new house. Hopefully, I will be able to update this blog often but we seem to be super busy the month of May and then my time as a stay at home mom will end and I must return back to work. Here are some pictures from the last couple of weeks.  We finally downloaded off the camera.


No comments:

Post a Comment