Sunday, March 20, 2011

Spring is Here

    Today is the first day of spring and what a beautiful day it was. The sun was out and shinning and the weather was warm most of this week. Peter, Colin and I went for a walk this week. I pushed Colin in his stroller and Peter walked Rusty. I am sure Rusty was thinking "Man this is the longest mile ever", it took a lot out of me to walk that mile as it was the first real exercise I have done in a while. We had a kinda busy week for us this week. On Tuesday we went up to my work so I could get a couple of things. It was nice to get out and talk to some actual adults for an hour during the day, it has felt like longer then 3 weeks since I have been off of work. On Friday, Peter's mom came to see us, it was nice to have company during the day. Friday night I went to the craft show with Julie, Julie's mom and Ethan. Colin has yet to go anywhere besides a doctor's office or his Grand Me`Me house, hopefully we will get out in the next couple of weeks once flu and cold season is over.
    Now, I can not believe that my baby boy is 3 weeks old today. Today was my actual due date. I was thinking today how if my baby boy had stayed put I would probably had gotten a little more sleep but I would not change it for the world. I have enjoyed my last three weeks with my little man and would not change any part of it. I am enjoying motherhood and can't wait to see what else it has in store for me.

1 comment:

  1. You can't wait to see what else is in store huh? I can give you a brief glimpse into some of those unknowns: DIRTY DIAPERS....but also some cute gurgling noises.

    Good luck sis! We've been keeping up with you here, thanks for doing this.

    Beck

    ReplyDelete